If you’re looking to complete a paint project on a parking lot, search no further for the right parking lot paint striper for the job. Trusco Manufacturing carries high-quality striping equipment to keep your company or organization's parking lines in prime condition. We are the originators of the Trueline Stripers, known as the most reliable and easy-to-use parking lot striper machines in the business. Our perfect line striping systems are trusted by industrial plants, distribution warehouses, cities, counties, contractors, and more to ensure the sharpest lines possible on indoor or outdoor pavement.
Browse our in-stock inventory of parking lot paint machine models below. We offer several parking lot line striper options to fit our customers' varied needs and applications. If you have questions about the features or specifications of our parking lot striper collection, we are are happy to answer them—give us a call or reach out via our online contact form.
Outstanding Design Features
- Easy to operate...
- One pressure adjustment
- Creates professional lines with a few simple instructions
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- 4 large 10" pneumatic wheels (except model 20)
- Built to last a lifetime...
- Low maintenance
- Years of reliable service even through the toughest work loads
- All stainless steel tanks and brass fittings
- Handles any type of paints and solvents
- Enclosed spray box...
- Always give you an exact line width (different width boxes are available depending on your needs)
- Spray box slides flat on the surface and follows the contour of the surface, giving you sharp edges on concrete and pavement
- No overspray even on the windiest of days
- Beneficial for indoor as well as outdoor applications
- High production...
- You can spray up to two gallons per minute
- Single or double line
- Adjustable speed from 100-400 feet per minute
- Simple and quick clean-up in about 10 minutes
- Easily run curves and sharp turns
- A 4-wheel design to paint 99 percent straight lines.
- To stripe gradual turns, add slight pressure to the handles to go right around curves.
- Run sharp turns easily by simply lifting the rear wheels 1". Then, you can turn as sharply as you want.